10K Training Program - Spring 2013
Sponsored by Nike, the goal of the Next Steps training program is to help beginner runners complete their first 10K or intermediate runners achieve their 10K time goal. This is a great Next Steps program for participants in our current No Boundaries Begin to Run program. The program is designed for people currently running 20 minutes comfortably. For commonly asked questions, take a glance at our FAQ!
Program participants receive:
● A complete 10-week Training Program and calendar with detailed workouts
● Weekly coach led training session with hydration provided
● Series of seminars on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, and stretching
● Weekly e-mail from the coach with tips, advice and motivation/encouragement
● E-mail support – the coach will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
● Weekly Group Runs available from Fleet Feet Sports
● Nike technical fiber shirt
Target Race: TBD
First Training Session: February 26, 2013
Orientation Meeting: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 5:00 pm
Program Fee: $85
Note: the program fee does not include the race registration fee.
Questions? call the store (865)675-FEET or send us an email.