10K Training Program - Fall 2013
The goal of the Next Steps training program is to help beginner runners complete their first 10K or intermediate runners achieve their 10K time goal. This is a great Next Steps program for participants in our current No Boundaries Begin to Run program. The program is designed for people currently running 20 minutes comfortably. For commonly asked questions, take a glance at our FAQ!
Program participants receive:
● A complete 10-week Training Program and calendar with detailed workouts
● Weekly coach led training session with hydration provided
● Series of seminars on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, and stretching
● Weekly e-mail from the coach with tips, advice and motivation/encouragement
● E-mail support – the coach will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
● Weekly Group Runs available from Fleet Feet Sports
● Nike technical fiber shirt
Target Race: Hot to Trot 5K - Nov 28, 2013
First Training Session: Sept 24, 2013
Q&A Meeting: Thurs, Sept 5, 2013 at 5:00 pm
Program Fee: $85
Note: the program fee does not include the race registration fee.
Questions? call the store (865)675-FEET or send us an email @ email@example.com