Long Distance Training Program
Are you looking to . . .
- take your running to the next level,
- achieve a race distance you've never run before, or
- have others to run with as you train . . .
Then come join our training program!
Sponsored by Brooks, the goal of the Long Distance training program is to help runners achieve their long distance running goals in a positive and fun group atmosphere. The 12-week Half Marathon training program is designed for people currently running 5-6 miles comfortably. The 12-week Full Marathon training program is designed for people currently running 12-13 miles comfortably.
Program participants receive:
● A complete Training Program and calendar with detailed workouts
● Weekly coach led training session with hydration provided
● Series of seminars on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, and stretching
● Weekly e-mail from the coach with tips, advice and motivation/encouragement
● E-mail support – the coach will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
● Weekly Group Runs available from Fleet Feet Sports
● Brooks Technical fiber shirt
Group Sessions: Tuesdays at 6:00pm and Saturdays at 7:00am
12 Week Half Marathon Program
Goal Race: Turkey Creek Half Marathon on Saturday Nov 1st or
Foothills Half Marathon Sunday Nov 2nd
Start Date: Tues, Aug 12th
Program Fee: $120
Join us for Q&A meeting on Thurs, July 24th at 5:00pm
12 Week Marathon Program
Goal Race: TBD
Training Start: TBD
Program Fee: $150
Registration not yet open
Note: the program fee does not include the race registration fee.
Questions? call the store (865)675-FEET or send us an email at email@example.com