Long Distance Training Program - Spring 2014
Are you looking to . . .
- take your running to the next level,
- achieve a race distance you've never run before, or
- have others to run with as you train . . .
Then come join our training program!
Sponsored by Adidas, the goal of the Long Distance training program is to help runners achieve their long distance running goals in a positive and fun group atmosphere. The 12-week Half Marathon training program is designed for people currently running 5-6 miles comfortably. The 12-week Full Marathon training program is designed for people currently running 12-13 miles comfortably.
Program participants receive:
● A complete Training Program and calendar with detailed workouts
● Weekly coach led training session with hydration provided
● Series of seminars on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, and stretching
● Weekly e-mail from the coach with tips, advice and motivation/encouragement
● E-mail support – the coach will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
● Weekly Group Runs available from Fleet Feet Sports
● Adidas Technical fiber shirt
Training Sessions: Tuesdays at 6:00pm and Saturdays at 7:00am
12 Week Half Marathon Program
Goal Race: Knoxville Half Marathon on March 30, 2014
Program Fee: $105
12 Week Marathon Program
Goal Race: Knoxville Full Marathon on March 30, 2014
Training Start Date: Jan 9, 2014
Program Fee: $130
Note: the program fee does not include the race registration fee.
Questions? call the store (865)675-FEET or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org