Long Distance Training Program (Half Marathon Distance) - Spring 2013
Are you looking to . . .
- take your running to the next level,
- achieve a race distance you've never run before, or
- have others to run with as you train . . .
then come join our training program.
Sponsored by Brooks, the goal of the Long Distance training program is to help runners achieve their long distance running goals in a positive and fun group atmosphere. This 12-week training program is designed for people currently running 5 miles comfortably.
Program participants receive:
● A complete Training Program and calendar with detailed workouts
● Weekly coach led training session with hydration provided
● Series of seminars on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, and stretching
● Weekly e-mail from the coach with tips, advice and motivation/encouragement
● E-mail support – the coach will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
● Weekly Group Runs available from Fleet Feet Sports
● Brooks Technical fiber shirt
Long Distance Training - Half Marathon
Location: Fleet Feet Sports Knoxville
Training Sessions: Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings
12 Week Program Goal Race : Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon
Orientation Date: Thurs., January 3, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Start Date: January 15, 2013
Program Fee: $105
Note: the program fee does not include the race registration fee.
Questions? call the store (865)675-FEET or send us an email,