From the company that launched the world’s first GPS multisport devices comes a watch that’s qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike. Introducing Forerunner 920XT — 15% lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT, with advanced features including running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.
Here are some top features:
- Running dynamics include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when used with Heart Rate Monitor
- Offers VO2 max estimate when used with HRM, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
- Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch, compatible with Bluetooth Smart Ready phones
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing when paired with compatible Apple or Andriod devices and Garmin Connect Mobile
- All-day activity tracking feature measures steps, sleep and calories burned throughout the day