The PureGrit is the trail addition the Brooks Pure Project line of footwear. The PureGrit 3's are designed to let the runner feel the trail, while balancing principles of lightweight trail shoes and traditional technical shoes.
- 4 mm heel to toe drop
- BioMoGo DNA blend midsole
- Traction is optimized using the 3D hex lug outsole. Natural ridges and contours help increase grip and maximize surface area.
- The forefoot propulsion plate created forefoot rigidity for a faster toe off and greater pop off the trail and prevents the sinking feeling associated with minimal trail shoes.
- Rubber cornering guards extend over the edges of the shoe and the tip of the toe for added traction for cornering with confidence.
- TPU kick shields over the high abrasion areas of the heel, toe tip, and lateral met head provide more durability for the upper.