Pearl Izumi is built on a single philosophy: utilize insight, technology and innovation to increase athletic performance. Crafted with innovative fabrics, intuitive functional design and impeccable construction to enhance performance advantage, Pearl Izumi's triathlon apparel delivers exceptional fit and function.
- Transfer: The Pearl Izumi Transfer system features one-way capillary action and hydrophobic fibers that actively pull moisture away from the skin, giving customers lasting comfort every day of the year. It’s a series of technologies that help keep customers cool, dry and comfortable for the long haul.
- Thermal: Merges moisture transfer with thermal regulation for cool to cold temperatures.
- Barrier: Lightweight and breathable, Pearl Izumi Barrier technology uses microfilament fabrics to deliver high-level wind and water resistance, protecting runners from whatever Mother Nature throws their way.
- Softshell: High-performing fabrics that offer durable, waterproof, windproof, and breathable comfort
- Anatomic 4D Chamois Technology: Pearl Izumi's chamois line combines superior Pressure Relief Technology, Breathable 4-Way Stretch, and Advanced Material Technologies with newly enhances Precision Anatomic Shaping. The result is a comfortable ride, and in the tri shorts, quick drying and flexible padding to help you run and swim your best.